Populations that eat large quantities of fish tend to have lower rates of heart disease than those that do not. For instance, despite their high-fat diets, Greenland Eskimos, who eat a lot of fatty fish, have few deaths due to heart attack — one-tenth the rate of Danes or North Americans! The Eskimo diet features 5 to 10 grams of omega-3 fatty acids per day.
In 1992, Japan’s death rate from cardiovascular disease was the lowest among 34 developed nations for men and the second-lowest (after France) for women, according to the World Health Organisation. Australia and New Zealand are ranked in the middle among the 34 nations. And the reason for Japan’s impressive heart health rate? Perhaps a contributing factor is that the Japanese eat 100 to 300 grams of fish per day, whereas Australians and New Zealanders eat on average less than 30 grams a day. Further, Japanese consuming the most fish have a much lower risk of heart disease than Japanese consuming the least fish. How does fish oil support the health of the heart and blood vessels? Basically, it changes the chemistry of the blood. Firstly, it consistently lowers blood levels of triglycerides and secondly, it decreases platelet “stickiness” and blood viscosity and by making red blood cells less rigid, it may lower the risk of artery-plugging blood clots. Thirdly, it may lower blood pressure. And fourthly, it may reduce the risk of arrhythmia, a common cause of sudden cardiac arrest.
Unfortunately, the problem for many adults is that they eat very little fish on a consistent basis. Large portions of the population go without getting any broad spectrum omega-3 supplementation for weeks, sometimes months. Not to mention the fact that much of the fish supply is suspect due to environmental contamination. Pregnant women, who have the highest dietary needs for omega-3 fatty acids, ironically are instructed to limit their fish intake to one serving per week, due to contamination risk.
GNLD solves the problem of inadequate omega-3 fatty acid intake with Salmon Oil Plus. Pure and potent, Salmon Oil Plus provides a complete omega-3 profile of salmon oil with all eight members of the omega-3 fatty acid family, assuring complete omega-3 supplementation in every dose.
Why GNLD Salmon Oil Plus™?
- Salmon Oil Plus is based on pure, natural salmon oil, providing all the benefits of one of nature’s richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
- It includes UHPO3 – Ultra High Potency Omega-3 fatty acids – an exclusive GNLD technology that boosts, stabilises, and standardises specific, health-promoting omega-3 fatty acid levels while maintaining the whole food goodness of natural salmon oil.
- It’s the first supplement of its kind to assure a standardised amount of all eight members of the omega-3 family involved in human nutrition.
- It’s derived by “molecular differentiation” – leading edge technology that selects specific nutrient molecules from tuna, sardines, and anchovies, while eliminating or reducing others, delivering unsurpassed potency, purity, and consistency.
- It’s safe, with no risk of accumulated toxins. Only the finest, top quality, health-screened, disease free fish selected for human consumption are used. All sources are screened for more than 160 potential contaminants with an allowable detection limit of ZERO.
- Potency guaranteed to deliver 460 mg EPA, 480 mg DHA, 50 mg DPA, and 80 mg mixed omega-3 fatty acids with every 3-capsule serving.
- No hidden vitamins A or D.
NOTE: If you are undergoing medical treatment for cardiovascular disease, consult with your physician before taking Salmon Oil. Medical consultation is particularly important if you are taking drugs to thin your blood
TO READ AND DOWN LOAD MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT, CLICK ON SALMON_OILPLUS
TO ORDER THE FEATURED PRODUCT, PLEASE FILL IN YOUR DETAILS ON THE FORM PROVIDED BELOW AND WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.