Zinc performs a myriad of functions within our bodies.
- It is involved in the absorption and activity of vitamins, especially B-complex vitamins.
- It is a component of insulin, a component of 25 enzymes related to digestion including the digestion of carbohydrates and alcohol.
- It is involved in the production of the nucleic acids DNA and RNA which encode our genetic information.
- It is essential for normal growth and development of reproductive organs.
- It is essential for normal prostate function.
- It is an important factor in the healing of wounds and burns.
- It is required for normal skin, bones, and hair.
- It is required in respiration for the proper transfer of carbon dioxide, a waste product, in red blood cells.
- Zinc is also necessary for normal appetite and the ability to taste and smell properly.
- Zinc supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence.
A daily intake of zinc is required to maintain a steady state because the body has no specialized zinc storage system.
WHY GNLD CHELATED ZINC?
- GNLD’s pharmaceutical-grade zinc base provides both high purity and high potency.
- GNLD Chelated Zinc is chalated for improved absorption. In a unique chelation process, zinc is reacted with the amino acid methionine, a process proven to improve zinc absorption in the body. This is particularly important since less than 10% of dietary zinc is normally absorbed.
TO READ AND DOWN LOAD MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT, CLICK ON ChelatedZinc
TO ORDER THE FEATURED PRODUCT, PLEASE FILL IN YOUR DETAILS ON THE FORM PROVIDED BELOW AND WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.